1. I recommend you use a computer or a portable device that you can position next to or on your keyboard or piano so that you can see the video tutorials while you play. There are a selection of tip cards that you can print
2. Download and read the first free introductory tip card that will help you get started.
3. Choose a song you would like to learn, check that the level suits your ability.
4. Listen to the audio recording to hear Mimi play the song.
5. You can then download the sheet music, a step by step tutorial video and tip card. Save these on your computer or device where you can find them again. You may find it easier if you print the sheet music.
6. Play the instructional tutorial, using the pause and rewind functions to step your way through the lesson.